How to distinguish the quality of PCB circuit board?
With the rapid development of mobile phones, electronics, and communication industries, it also promotes the continuous growth and rapid growth of the PCB circuit board industry. The more people demand for the number of components, weight, precision, material, color, reliability, etc. Come higher.
However, due to the fierce market price competition, the cost of PCB board materials is also rising. More and more manufacturers are monopolizing the market at low prices in order to enhance their core competitiveness. However, behind these ultra-low prices, it is obtained by reducing the cost of materials and manufacturing costs, but devices are usually prone to cracks (cracks), easy to scratch, (or scratches), and the comprehensive factors such as precision and performance have not reached the standard , Which seriously affects the solderability and reliability of the products used.
Faced with a wide variety of PCB circuit boards on the market, distinguishing the quality of PCB circuit boards can be done from two aspects; the first method is to judge from the appearance, and the other is to judge from the quality requirements of the PCB board itself.
▼ Method to judge the quality of PCB circuit board:
First: distinguish the quality of the circuit board from the appearance
Under normal circumstances, the appearance of the PCB circuit board can be analyzed and judged through three aspects;
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the circuit board is different from the standard circuit board. Customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications of their products.
2. Light and color.
The external circuit board is covered with ink, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright and there is little ink, the insulation board itself is not good.
3. Weld appearance.
Due to the large number of circuit boards, if the welding is not good, the circuit board that is easy to fall off will seriously affect the welding quality of the circuit board. The appearance is good. It is very important to carefully identify the interface.
Second: High-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements
1. After the components are installed, the telephone should be easy to use, that is, the electrical connection must meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness, and line spacing of the line meet the requirements to avoid line heating, open circuit, and short circuit;
3. The high temperature copper skin is not easy to fall off;
4. The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed, and it will be broken soon after oxidation;
5. No extra electromagnetic radiation;
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid the deformation of the housing after installation and the screw holes are misaligned. Now all are mechanized installation, the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error of the circuit and the design should be within the allowable range;
7, High temperature, high humidity and special environments should also be considered within the scope;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface should meet the installation requirements;
The above is the way to judge the quality of PCB circuit boards.