|led lamp cup printed circuit board||pcb board:||rigid board||number of layers:||double panel|
|Limited small aperture:||6mil||solder mask color:||white oil||limited small line width and moment:||0.35mm*0.25mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Immersion Gold||Finished Board Thickness:||0.6mm||Outer Copper Thickness:||0.8oz|
1. As PCB circuit boards are custom-made products; store pictures/prices/attributes are for reference only and are not sold in stock. The actual price needs to send PCB information and gerber files to the customer service staff. The quotation shall prevail. We do not reject the principle of small quantity, as much as possible, and preferential treatment. Welcome to consult with our pcb sales.
2. The quotation on the website is a reference quotation only. Not all the pcb boards are the same price. The price is determined by the difficulty of the PCB circuit board. The length of delivery time, quantity, size, process requirements and board selection are different, according to the actual needs of customers.
3. The software formats that support PCB data are: PADS, DXP, 99SE, CAM350, etc.
4. The conventional thickness of the circuit board (0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6) For special board thickness, please contact our pcb customer service.
5. For the ink color of the circuit board (red oil, butter, blue oil, green oil, black oil, white oil) for special colors, please contact our pcb customer service.
6. For the surface treatment process (with lead spray tin, lead-free tin spray, immersion gold, anti-oxidation), please contact our pcb customer service personnel for special processes.
7. Single and double panels can be sampled in 12-24 hours urgently, large and small batches can be urgently produced!
8. Our company's review documents will be produced in accordance with our plate-making process rules, and we cannot handle any data design issues for you. Please review the data and place the pcb order. Due to the irreversibility of PCB production, arrangements will be made two hours after payment, and data cannot be modified after production arranged. Please make sure that the PCB file is correct to avoid unnecessary losses.
As PCB technology has continued to evolve, it has paved the way for the creation of a host of exciting product innovations. A prime example is the development of the PCB for LED lighting. The LED is soldered to the circuit board and features a chip that produces the light when electrically connected. A thermal heat sink and a ceramic base are used to bond the chip.
A LED PCB board tends to generate a high volume of heat, making it difficult to cool via traditional means. Consequently, metal core PCBs are frequently chosen for LED application due to their enhanced ability to dissipate heat. Aluminum in particular is often used to manufacture printed circuit boards for LED lights. The aluminum PCB typically includes a thin layer of thermally conductive dielectric material that can transfer and dissipate the heat with much greater efficiency than a traditional rigid PCB.
LED PCB Applications
LED PCB lights can be incorporated into numerous lighting applications due to their combination of excellent energy efficiency, low cost and maximum design flexibility. Examples include Automotive headlights, Airport runway landing lights, Lighting used in military field applications, Street lighting, Highway tunnel lighting, Photovoltaic (solar) lighting, Flashlights and lanterns, Traffic and signal lighting, Lighting in hospital operating rooms, High growth plant lighting and many others.
Shanxu PCB Provides Effective, Affordable PCB LED Lighting Solutions
As a full feature PCB solutions provider with more than a decade of experience, we're capable to provide LED PCB fabrication, components procurement and assembly all under one roof. We can work with you to develop metal core/aluminum circuit boards customized to your specific applications. We feature competitively priced PCBs made with standard FR-4 material that includes a thermal aluminum clad layer that will efficiently dissipate heat, keep all LED PCB components cool and significantly enhance the performance of your products.
Thermal conductivity in lighting:
Thermal conductivity may be essential to dissipate heat on led boards.
Standard FR4 material has the lowest thermal conductivity with about around 0,3W/MK.
Standard CEM3 material thermal conductivity usually is higher than average FR4 material thermal conductivity. However, there is also unique CEM-3 material with an even higher thermal conductivity as 1,0-1,2W/MK (typically, CEM-3 material has lower flexural strength than FR4 and thermal expansion greater than FR4, so CEM-3 has lower mechanical endurance compared to FR4).
Standard aluminum material thermal conductivity usually is higher than typical FR4 and average CEM-3 thermal conductivity, about 1,0-2,2W/MK (or even higher).
We Focus on Delivering Superior Customer Service
Shanxu PCB has developed a solid reputation for being a PCB solutions provider that is easy to do business wiTH. Our knowledgeable pcb support team is available by phone, what's app, chat or email to answer your questions and address any concerns. So far, we've achieved a stellar 99-percent customer satisfaction rate!
Reach us to Get Your LED PCB Project Started
For more info about our LED PCB manufacturing services, advanced techniques not listed on our website, or quotation for your custom PCB project, please reach us using this contact form. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
If your project is ready for production, click below button to request FREE LED PCB fabrication quote.